Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun With The Modded American Sportworks Carbide/Quantum 150cc (1080p)

This is just a video of me riding around our back field, jumping, doing some doughnuts, riding through our forest, riding through our ditch and flipping my ASW Carbide / Quantum 150. I got this a couple months ago and have done some mods to it, but eventually I plan on putting a nice motorcycle engine on it to give it some more balls. The mods I've done to it sofar are I've added flood lights to it, I've cut open and completely gutted the exhaust then welded it back together and put a bigger opening on the end, I've replaced the restrictive stock air box on it with a K&N air filter, I've re-jetted it, I've changed the clutch arm springs and torque springs, I've put a better spark plug in it and I put a high output coil on it. I think thats about it. :P It's a night and day difference from when it was is stock form and has enough power and speed to have some fun, but I still want alot more. So hopefully before the summer is over I'll get around to finding a good motorcycle engine and find time to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment